For any of you gals that are planning a wedding in Charleston and are dying to be close to the beach (aren’t we all?!?), then I may have just what you’re looking for! The stunning Wild Dunes Resort is hooking up their 2013 brides, so go run over to their website to check out all the details.
Image via Morgan Trinker Photography
For 2013 weddings held with $20,000 or more in contracted food and beverage revenue, you’ll receive the following with our compliments:
• One-night stay on your wedding night
• Champagne and chocolate strawberries on your wedding night
• Warm seashell couples massage for the bride and groom (our island version of the traditional hot stone massage)
• Quintessential Charleston carriage ride to experience historic downtown Charleston, SC for the bridal party up to eight people
• Groom’s Golf Package including up to eight tee-times on one of our award-winning golf courses during your wedding stay
• In-room bridal suite salon pampering including hair and makeup complemented by tea sandwiches and mimosas for bridal party up to eight people
Image via Richard Bell Photography
Don’t forget you can enhance your wedding experience with the following upgrades to experience the best of the Lowcountry.
• Fishing excursion on surrounding barrier islands and waterways for the groomsmen or wedding guests
• Sunset sail along the Charleston Harbor for your wedding party
• Signature Lowcountry broil or oyster roast rehearsal dinner on one of our oceanside venues
• Farewell brunch along the Sea Island Grill terrace overlooking the picturesque Boardwalk Inn pools and boardwalk
Offer available for new 2013 weddings only with $20,000 or more in contracted food and beverage revenue (excludes taxes, service charges and venue rental fees). Based on availability. Restrictions and blackout dates apply. Subject to end without notice.
I thought today might be a good day to escape this dreary, winter weather and head to the breezy shores of Folly Beach where Lauren and Mark tied the knot this past September. Casual, intimate and understated…a Charleston destination wedding done right! I’m loving Lauren’s coastal color palette, cheerful bouquets and her relaxed wedding day hairstyle created by Ash and Co. Bridal Hair and Make up. Thanks to Caroline of Riverland Studios for a capturing this beautiful, oceanside affair!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…I love a good engagement sesh. What could be better than spending the afternoon with your sweetheart and a talent like Patrick Hall Photography to capture your pre-wedding bliss? This downtown Charleston engagement session is chock-full of sweet, frame-able images as the couple tours the historic Holy City and The Battery!
Ohh, girls! We’re about to take you on a serious swoon-fest starting with a big ol’ Southern wedding from Charleston wedding vendorRick Dean Photography in Denmark, South Carolina! The bash took place at the bride’s parents’ house where they welcomed over 350 guests in a stunning, outdoor reception. Bride Jessica dazzled in a V-neck, lace gown while her maids looked timeless in one shoulder, knee-length navy dresses. Guest dined on a smorgasbord of delicious, Southern cuisine from Don Rizer Catering before bidding the newlyweds farewell with a gorgeous sparkler exit!
I’ll tell you what, you just can’t beat Boone Hall Plantation. Not only is it one of the most-sought after Charleston wedding venues, but it’s also the perfect location for any Lowcountry lady planning her bridal portraits. The Plantation made for a dreamy backdrop for gorgeous bride Cagney as captured all the Southern loveliness Paige Winn Photo!
I’m still in a slight state of shock that it’s already 2013. I mean, boy, does time fly! We’re kicking off 2013 with a dreamy, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens wedding from the talented crew at MCG Photography. This beauty was full of swoon-worthy, pink details that were designed to complete perfection by Charleston wedding vendor, Engaging Events. After a touching, outdoor ceremony, guests were treated to color-coordinating, Strawberry Rhubarb Mojitos during cocktail hour in the Horticultural Maze Garden. The celebration then moved to the tent where guest dined on Lowcountry cuisine served family style and a fabulous cake from Elaine’s Events with layers of banana’s foster and chocolate ganache and caramel mousse!